- Are you interested in having a say in the strategy and direction of your Credit Union?
- Are you interested in joining the Croydonplus board?
The members of the Croydonplus board are elected from and by the Croydonplus members and are responsible for the strategic direction and oversight of the Credit Union.
- The unpaid board members attend a monthly board meeting on the last Tuesday of every month at the Credit Union office in Bernard Weatherill House in Central Croydon, with meetings commencing at 6.30pm.
- The board members also attend sub-committee meetings focused on finance, operations and governance. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a very successful Credit Union, serving the people of Croydon, Sutton and Merton.
- If you would like to find out more about Board membership, please come to our Meet the Board event:
Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0 1EA on Tuesday 28th January 2020, 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- If you would like more information or if you would like to attend our Meet the Board event, please email Michael our CEO (see email address below).
- If you are interested but unable to make this date please contact us and provide us with your details.
- For building security reasons and in order to gain access to the building , you must confirm your attendance via email to CU-Manager@cmscu.co.uk.